drank Decaf Ceylon by Harney & Sons

Still have a sore throat, still can’t taste things the way I want. So tonight I brewed a pot of this, added a more than heaping helping of Tang (there! I said it! go ahead and judge me if you will!) and 15 twists of the cinnamon mill into each cup. Sore throat is somewhat mollified, vitamin C is in my system, and oh boy did I ever taste that last sip with the Tang and cinnamon grit at the bottom! Yee-ow!

gmathis

There are just some times you need your processed food (she writes as she greedily eyes a Pop-Tart lying unattended on her desk).

Comments

gmathis

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina