drank English Breakfast by Harney & Sons

Oh yum! My hubby just shook his head today when I had to get out the new pound bag to refill my tin. I go through this one and Queen Catherine at an impressive rate!

As always, this is 100% Chinese black keemun tea, and as always, it is a delicious morning boost. Today it is going with Hobbit Breakfast. The girls and I cut up apples, carrots, and sometimes cheese cubes and have second breakfast in true hobbit style. First breakfast is just whole wheat toast (from homemade bread and we grind our own wheat into flour fresh each time we make bread) and chocolate milk, so sometimes we like a little extra something to get through Algebra class. Ay-yi-yi! Both of the youngest kids now in algebra!