drank Wenshan Baozhong by Harney & Sons

I have neglected my oolongs! I am going to remedy that right away and try to have at least one per week.

This is a very light-colored cup of tea with a definite floral aroma. The flavor very much reminds me of the liquid from vegetables that have been cooked with butter. Though I smell the floral aroma I do not taste it as I do with Wild Forest Oolong. This is an incredibly smooth tea, and I finished the whole 22 oz. Beehouse teapot quite by myself! I am finding oolongs very relaxing.

Paul M Tracy

So I’m not the only one that occasionally picks up “buttered squash.”

ashmanra

Indeed! I have heard some people make bok choy references as well, but I am more familiar with buttered squash!