drank Keemun Mao Feng by Harney & Sons

I seem to have become particularly susceptible to suggestion lately. Paul mentioned a tea tasting like buttered squash – I went to the produce market and bought squash. Jacqueline drank Keemun Mao Feng – I drank Keemun Mao Feng! This tea is as smooth as they come, and I had a whole pot sans additions to go with my Panera double fudge brownie and fresh strawberries. Yummy teatime on a beautiful spring day in the great outdoors!

Boiling
Paul M Tracy

I’m so glad I didn’t use one of my more unpleasant descriptions like “garage floor.”

ashmanra

Same here! The buttered squash was much better, and I found some great local strawberries at the same time! It went much better with the tea… :)

LiberTEAS

And reading about “double fudge brownie” is making me want some brownies!

gmathis

Hmm…if I mention scrubbing my skanky kitchen floor in my next review, does that mean you’ll show up at my doorstep with your bucket and mop? If so, I’ll get right on it! :)

ashmanra

So far I have been doing these things at MY house! But I don’t see myself scrubbing the floor today, somehow….maybe I’ll make the kids do it! :) There are so many tea reviews I have read lately and thought, “Hey, I have that! I want some of that!” Who says advertising doesn’t work?

Comments

Paul M Tracy

LiberTEAS

And reading about “double fudge brownie” is making me want some brownies!

gmathis

ashmanra

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina