drank Paris by Harney & Sons

Delicious! And the tin fell off the counter and leaves went EVERYWHERE! So now I have to place a Harney order…again. My last one isn’t even here yet! Thank goodness I have the 2 ounce tin from the Chest of Tea to tide me over. Sigh.

205 °F / 96 °C
gmathis

Don’t you hate that little hot ball of adrenalin that forms in your stomach when you spill perfectly good leaves? :)

ashmanra

Actually, one of my daughters did it! And she offered to pay for a new tin, but I told her not to worry about it – it gave me an excuse to place a new order sooner than I would have felt it was seemly to do so… :)