drank Golden Monkey by Teavana

I am going to have to decupboard this one now! I am awaiting a large Harney and Sons order and decided to finish off some teas that were nearly gone.

I had just enough leaves for one pot of this, and it was timely as I was sorely in need of a good cuppa. After crunching numbers on computer all morning, I looked out and saw rain falling on a bit of laundry out on the line, and had to run out and rescue them. It was a bit chilly for shorts and a t-shirt, especially in the rain. What makes everything all better? TEA!

This is an excellent tea, though it is simply not Harney and Sons Golden Monkey. It is very good, and I always drink this one with milk and sugar, while I ALWAYS take H&S with no additions. The aroma is just like H&S, but alas, the flavor is not. It also costs far more than H&S.

205 °F / 96 °C