drank Royal Wedding by Harney & Sons

I can’t believe this tea wasn’t already in the database. I may have done something wrong in looking it up, but I tried several times and didn’t find it.

When I opened the tin I was reminded of a scented candle called Baking with Grandma or some such thing. It smelled quite good, like the best sugar cookies that are made with a little coconut oil – like Mystic by Pepperidge Farms. The flavors listeed for the tea are coconut, vanilla, and almond. No wonder it smells like a great cookie! When brewed, the tea was darker than I expected a white tea to be. I drank it sans additions and it was quite good – very mild and smooth with a nice, soothing aroma.

Paul M Tracy

I just saw this in the H & S catalogue but the “abundance of pink rosebuds” scared me away. I’ve had really bad rose-in-food experiences. Was it really noticeable?

ashmanra

I neither tasted nor smelled any rosebuds! You should be safe. I got coconut and vanilla predominantly, and lastly the almond flavor hiding in there. Smooth and good. Shall I send a sachet?

Kristen

I almost ordered this one! But I wanted to see some reviews before taking the plunge. I think I will add it to the next one!

Comments

Paul M Tracy

ashmanra

Kristen

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina