drank Cherry Blossom by Harney & Sons

Can’t sleep, so I decided to get up and sip a cup of tea. I haven’t had this one in a long time, and I almost gave it all away because I just didn’t get a lot out of it at first. I have given it to two green tea drinkers who both say it is their favorite.

I am glad I kept it because my tastes have changed over the past year. I no longer add sugar to afternoon tea or to green, white, or oolong teas. I think it has made me more sensitive to the real flavors and more delicate nuances of the teas.

As a flavored green, this is very smooth and tasty. Not too vegetal, but also not overly fruity. In fact, I have to really concentrate to detect the cherry flavor! The aroma is very nice, and again, not too fruity. This is a nice contemplative cup, and hopefully it will relax me off to dreamland…