drank Lady Grey by Twinings

We’re at the beach for a week, and I don’t have my usual teas, teapots, kettle, etc. I almost brought them but thought I shouldn’t risk my teapots and didn’t want to use up so much room! I settled for buying the Twinings assortment at a grocery store, with a promise to myself that anywhere and everywhere we go to shop I will look for some special .tea.

This Lady Grey isn’t bad! I added a little sugar. It will do in a pinch, until I get home to my favorites!

205 °F / 96 °C
Serendipitea

To really boost the flavour try mixing 8 – 10 drops of Orange Essential Oil into a fresh tin, then resealing for a couple of weeks before drinking .. Lots of my ‘gumboot/plain’ tea drinking visitors comment on how good it is and go on to buy some since they can get it cheap and locally :)

ashmanra

I may try that! These are bags, but I suppose closed in a tin they would still absorb it. It sounds good!

KeenTeaThyme

I normally don’t care for Earl Grey teas, but this is one I really enjoy. I’ll definitely have to try Serendipitea’s tip. :)

Comments

Serendipitea

ashmanra

KeenTeaThyme

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina