drank Sally's Secret by Harney & Sons

Thank you, Jen, for this very generous sample! I came home from the beach and this was one of the first things in the mountain of mail to be opened.

I looked up my review from a while back when I sampled the tea because my memory of it was really fuzzy. The last time I tried this tea I took it plain, so I decided to add a sprinkle of sugar this time. My tastebuds were a wee bit seared by some salsa that I ate as a quick and easy supper (still not done unpacking) so I got some little cubes of Swiss cheese to cool my mouth. Now that my tastebuds have revived, this is good! I am reminded more of Rose Congou by Upton than of Rose Scented by Harney and Sons as I drink this, but mainly in the base. The rose is not nearly as forward in this one, though, and the bergamot is stronger than I remembered. I like this very much! Thank you, again, Jen! Having new tea waiting was a nice “Welcome home!”

Boiling
SimplyJenW

So glad you liked it! And wlecome home!

ashmanra

Thanks! I love beach vacation, but I love being home and getting things back to normal. Maybe normal should be in quotes! LOL!

teatime traveler

Yay, I’m glad you enjoyed your vacash, RuthAnn! And liked what you wrote about getting your tastebuds back. This is the last steepster post for awhile for me, y’all. I’ve become the “red eye express!”

Comments

SimplyJenW

So glad you liked it! And wlecome home!

ashmanra

teatime traveler

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina