drank Vanilla Black by Harney & Sons

This was pitted against Tower of London in a taste test with a non-tea-drinker today. She liked this tea, but preferred Tower of London. Youngest daughter can polish off 7 ounces of this in 6 weeks. Not kidding. It is good enough that I gave two ounces to a friend and that is all gone and I am under orders to purchase a pound for her. Vanilla Black is a nice daytime vanilla tea, and has a lovely decaf sister called Vanilla Comoro that is so rich, caramel-y, and decadent. Come to think of it, the same friend had me order her a pound of THAT about a year ago when she tried it at my house!

Tower of London and Vanilla Black were served with fresh, slightly warm chocolate chip cookies made from flour we had ground today from hard red wheat.

Boiling