drank Tropical Green by Harney & Sons

I am LOVING this tea! I decided to try a resteep of the sachet and see how it held up. The color is as deep as the first steep. There is still a lot of pineapple aroma though less pineapple flavor, and the tea base is very good. I feel like I am drinking a really good oolong. This is so smooth. The description says this is an Indian tea base, I don’t know anything more specific, but the tummy rumbles I get from assams and the tummy burn I get from darjeeling isn’t happening. Oh no! Smooth as silk. It is now imperative that I get a tetsubin ASAP so I can keep a pot of this on a warmer and sip sip sip all day long when I am in the mood for it! I will be near a Teavana on July 1st so I think that dragonfly pot may be coming home with me. If anyone has a cast iron pot they love, let me know where you got it before I buy if it is something I can look at online!