drank Golden Blend by Harney & Sons

I bought this because I love Golden Monkey, and face it, because we tea junkies are always wanting to try something new! And I thought my youngest would like it because she likes Golden Monkey and Southern Season’s Irish breakfast, while Harney and Sons Irish Breakfast is a bit too strong for her. This blend was right on the money for her and she is loving it. The aroma is distinctive Assam with a nice high note. The flavor is Assam smoothed by GM. I tried it plain, and it was okay but not stellar, but when I added milk and sugar (because this is second breakfast, after all) it was very good. Although I will happily drink it, I wouldn’t just have to have it. Youngest, however, is oo-ing and ah-ing and will probably want me to keep this one on hand. A nice morning pot in preparation for my upcoming, day-long extravaganza of oolong with new tea from Quiltguppy and the tetsubin from hubby!

Boiling
ashmanra

Youngest just finished the pot and said, “This tea is awesome!”. I thought it would be right up her alley, combining the best attributes of two of her favorite teas.

KeenTeaThyme

It’s so neat that you’re able to share these tea experiences with your kiddies. :) Very cool! :)

Comments

ashmanra

KeenTeaThyme

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina