drank Dan Cong by thepuriTea

I had a bit of the first steep and a whole pot of second to serve to a guest. I had been a little fearful of serving oolongs to someone who always adds milk and sugar to tea, as oolongs need to be drunk pure to me. But they are so beautiful just as they are!

I noticed this particular guest has quit adding milk and sugar until after the tea is tasted, and she loved the oolong last week and this week. In fact, it was her favorite today! Se admitted that the English Breakfast we had would be excellent for waking up in the morning, but she preferred the flavor of the Dan Cong! Hooray! I love it when people start liking new things, although she drinks ALL kinds of tea anyway. She just hadn’t had oolongs before.

I did notice that this Dan Cong becomes more floral as it cools, which I found perfectly lovely!

Thank you, again, QG!