Ah, how the mighty have fallen! Once upon a time I could not walk out of A Southern Season without tons of tea. I thought it was wonderful tea. Then as I tried more and more tea I realized that SS tea was tasting weaker and weaker, and lacked the pizzazz of same name teas from other vendors. This was one I bought a while back on sale, mostly because it was a good price and was organic. It is okay, but as the last tea at tea party today there was really nothing special I could
say about it. Without additions, Royal English Breakfast had qualities to make you take notice. All I noticed about this SS tea was that there was nothing special there for me. It is fine as an eye-opener loaded with milk and sugar.

SS does sell lots of other teas like Mariage Freres and Harney and Sons, and scads of others, but they were sold out of all the teas I wanted to try on this trip! Ended up leaving with nothing but a Brie baker!