drank Queen Catherine by Harney & Sons

Too much time playing Plants vs. Zombies last night = kink in neck. Seven a.m. Trip to DMV with teenager who didn’t want to get up that early. Who you gonna call? THE QUEEN! Ah. Now my morning is going much, much better. Homemade buttermilk bread cheese toast with mustard accompanies.

teawing

You know, it is a fascinating, modern world we live in, that joins things such as phone app games, tea blends, and a timeless recipe from at least the 19th century.
Somehow, I bet you weren’t as contemplative about your day thus far… :)

ashmanra

Not only a very old recipe, but we actually grind our own wheat to make the bread! We do use an electric grinder, though. LOL! I told my hubby that if he ever wanted to spend a large amount of money on me not to buy diamonds, but a cast iron hand turned mill. I think they are beautiful! :)

Uniquity

I love that you were playing Plants Vs Zombies. That game was an obsession in my family(s) a year or two back.

ashmanra

Yes, my daughter got it a year ago May and I had beaten it but when I got the iPad I just had to try to get all the achievements! Still haven’t made it through 40 flags of Survival Endless. :)

Sandy

You may need to go back into physical therapy in the attempt for all 40. ;)

Comments

teawing

Somehow, I bet you weren’t as contemplative about your day thus far… :)

Uniquity

Sandy

You may need to go back into physical therapy in the attempt for all 40. ;)

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina