drank Boston Blend by Harney & Sons

Youngest daughter suggested this one for tea party today, and I almost said to choose something else because I think of winter and the holidays with this tea since that I when I first had it. I am so glad I kept it on the menu. This was the last tea I drank today, but it made such an impact. The almond flavor made me think of JacquelineM. Is this one of the nostalgia teas? It definitely reminds me of the fine French teas I have tried. Silky smooth and lovely, the cranberry is bright without being tart, and the almond…oh, the almond is a liquid caress. Biscuity marzipan. Sigh. Happy, happy sigh.

205 °F / 96 °C
JacquelineM

The cranberry addition made me think of actual Boston in our dear U S of A! I think I waxed nostalgic about bookstores and vintage clothes when I had this one :)

Comments

JacquelineM

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina