I knew it. I knew it yesterday when I had my first pot. This morning I was going to try something new from the big box o’goodies sent by Doulton, but Baker Street had its hooks in me. I tried to turn away, but like magnet and steel it pulled me over to the kitchen island, away from the other tea. I tried to resist….well, not for long! And it was perfect this morning with my cheese toast and mustard. This is labeled afternoon tea, but just like Queen Catherine, I love it in the morning with milk and sugar. The level of smoke is just right for me. The first time I smelled a dry lapsang I was horrified and said I would NEVER try that. Then I tried one and found it sweet and light, then I tried another…Is this something that escalates over time, and eventually you love more and more smoke in your tea? This is is smokey, but not over the top smokey, though not light on the smoke either. It is just right for when I want smokey tea! Thank you, Doulton! I will spend many a morning tipping my cup to you with the generous portion you sent!

ashmanra

That should have said, “though not light on the smoke either.”. How do you get to the bottom of a tasting note on an iPad? There is no directional arrow so you can scroll down, and this window doesn’t scroll.

Jenn

I think that what you want to do is tap the bottom right-hand corner of the tasting note text that you can see to get the cursor to register. Press down on the cursor and this should allow you to scroll down in your tasting note. Sometimes it takes two tries to get the the cursor to begin scrolling down. I hope this helps :)

ashmanra

Hooray! It worked! It took me a couple of tries, too, but I am so glad to know how to do this now.

Comments

ashmanra

Jenn

ashmanra

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina