drank Queen Catherine by Harney & Sons

Another stiff, sore morning compounded by a sore throat. I need the Queen! Also, America’s Test Kitchen recommended Annie’s Organic Yellow Mustard and no one in my town stocks it. I was able to buy it yesterday at Whole Foods when we went to the airport in our capital city to pick up my daughter. I just had to try it on my cheese toast this morning! Both tea and mustard are excellent.

Side note: We had released our mole in woods near my MIL’s house. Got a call from middle daughter yesterday that there is a mole trail in the backyard at MIL’s. Hubby says he hasn’t seen mole trails in his mom’s yard in over twenty years. So…hooray! Diggory is most likely alive and well, and shhhhh! We are not admitting where we released the mole…we think it must have been a tracking mole and it is looking for the little girl who fed it worms and cuddled it. Sob! Another “girl and her mole” story!

Ashley Bain

Ahh this post is taunting me to place an order for more of the Queen.

Love mustard! I will have to try that brand. I was always the strange kid who wanted mustard instead of ketchup on her hot dog. lol

JacquelineM

Awwwwww girl and her mole <3

ashmanra

@Ashley: I really need to reorr it soon! I would not want to run out of the Queen!
@Jacqueline: I know! She was so happy!

Comments

Ashley Bain

Ahh this post is taunting me to place an order for more of the Queen.

JacquelineM

Awwwwww girl and her mole <3

ashmanra

@Jacqueline: I know! She was so happy!

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina