drank Queen Catherine by Harney & Sons

We have been sanding, priming, and painting crappy old den paneling this week. I am sore and tired and have a long way to go putting this room back together. Today I took a tea break with youngest to share a pot of the great fortifier, the Queen. Served with Rich Tea Biscuits that had been lightly smeared with Nutella, this was a wonderful treat.

I also got an amazing wonderful fantastic surprise…new tea from SimplyJen! EEE! I can’t wait to try it all!

Ashley Bain

mmm Nutella and the Queen!

JacquelineM

I’ve been leaning heavily on the Queen this week too! Rain storms did a number on our roof – we have to get half of it replaced and deal w water damage in the kitchen and 3rd floor. To top it all off, we’ve had another bat visiting! We were able to trap and release him but now I’m so spooked to have another since the roof is letting them in! I’m glad the Queen is here for me to lean on!

ashmanra

Oh no! This has been quite a year for your house…and for you. Sorry to hear it. Maybe it is all done and you will have smooth sailing from here on out. You deserve a really good cuppa and a nice break!

Comments

Ashley Bain

mmm Nutella and the Queen!

JacquelineM

ashmanra

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina