drank Golden Monkey by Harney & Sons

Rat lunch with Golden Monkey today! I was so glad to hear the kettle whistle as I finished my ironing and youngest made lunch. I am not the biggest fan of ironing, though I did have a good, bebop-ing playlist on to make it a tad more palatable. Dessert was Bissingers Chocolates.

After tea time, our teacups began to rattle, the chandelier swung a little, and the mirror on the wall shook. Our first earthquake! You really notice it in a house full of teacups! LOL!

We are so accustomed to the artillery at Fort Bragg shaking the ground for miles around, that it took us a bit to realize something different was happening!

SimplyJenW

I felt it here, too. So glad you are fine!

gmathis

Yay—no smashed china!

Indigobloom

Hey I felt it by us to!! except I thought it was the subway rumbling underneath us :x