drank Irish Breakfast by Harney & Sons

It is rainy here, but not cold. Still, the gray covering made for a cozy morning. Youngest and I made cinnamon toast – learned from my mother who put LOTS of brown sugar – cold milk, and Irish Breakfast.

This is a tea that will WAKE YOU UP in the morning! It isn’t bitter, but it is nice and strong. The aroma lets you know that it means business. I only drink this one with milk and sugar. I don’t think I could drink it without! It used to be too strong for youngest, but she likes it now.

The Purrfect Cup

I left my tin at home when I left for work this morning. :( BUT I did manage to grab a sachet of Cranberry Autumn and a little Tower of London (which I thought was Irish Breakfast)!

Comments

The Purrfect Cup

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina