All day it was gray and rainy, but warm. Now the wind is blowing hard and a cold front is moving in. Our high will drop from 85 F today to 62 F tomorrow! I just had to sit on the porch, read my new book, a have a cuppa, but I have an early appointment tomorrow and must sleep. I am not wild about most peach flavored things but I got this when I was longing for fruity iced tea. Since it is decaf and I didn’t want plain tea tonight, this was my main choice.

It is pretty decent. Honestly, the scent of 50 sachets is a bit overwhelming when you open the bag, but it steeps into a nicely flavored cup. No sugar,no milk, good stuff.

I really, really wish I could have Boston, and probably would risk not being able to sleep if not for the fact that I only have enough left for one small pot. MUST. ORDER. MORE!

ashmanra

The book, for the curious, is the new Terry Pratchett, Snuff.

SimplyJenW

Man, I have a long way to go to get to a new one…. ;)

gmathis

Pratchett is on my to-read-someday author list. I want a box of reading time for Christmas.

ashmanra

We can ask for that? Cool! :)