This was especially good today for some reason. Maybe I just needed a good cuppa since yesterday my hubby came home from work early with severe back and leg pain that even a trip to the Hospital didn’t do much to alleviate. We are keeping him knocked out as best we can and trying to be very quiet!

My first tea loves were Ceylons before I fell in love with fujian province black and oolong teas. This one is very nice. It has great body and just the tiniest bit of assertiveness that lets you know you are having a cup of REAL TEA, but it isn’t astringent. I can drink it plain with no problem. I prefer this one over both UVA Highlands and Lovers Leap.

Dinosara

Yikes, I hope your hubby feels better soon!

Jenn

My husband through his back out once and he refused to let me call an ambulance for two hours. He was in so much pain. I hope your hubby feels better very soon :)

JacquelineM

I hope he feels better soon! I went on Tuesday w my husband for his MRI of the back and leg. He is having problems from a fused bone & he also has one leg shorter than the other from when he broke it in high school. Now that he is in his 40s it is all catching up to him. I hope the MRI lets the doctor know something to do to relieve the pain. I hope the same for your husband!! Are they doing tests or seeing if rest puts things right?

ashmanra

They did X-rays and said there was degenerative disc disease, but they saw that many years ago. He goes to the doctor on Tuesday and I hope he can start physical therapy very soon after. His hips were very out of alignment, causing to walk and stand like someone with one leg much shorter, even though it isn’t. They also said these problems are worse for taller people, and he is nearly 6’4" tall, with a long torso and shorter legs in comparison to most. Hope your hubby feels better soon!

Comments

Dinosara

Yikes, I hope your hubby feels better soon!

Jenn

JacquelineM

ashmanra

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina