drank Elyse's Blend by Harney & Sons

We served this at tea party today, and I must say it was not very well received. I ended up drinking most of it just to get rid of it and to allow the guests to have more of their favorite teas! I added a good bit of milk to smooth out the astringency of this tea. I didn’t do the steeping of this and the person making it didn’t know to cut the time down a good bit. I had really loved this at one time, but I am just not feeling it anymore. SimplyJenW, would you like to take in about four soon to be homeless ounces of this? I think it is one you liked.

SimplyJenW

Oh yes, I would! It is a little astringent at times….but that works for me as it is the only one like it in my cupboard!

ashmanra

I will send her on her way ASAP!