drank Indian Spice by Harney & Sons

This is from a side by side tasting comparing this tea with Organic Rabbit Hole Chai.

Yes, I like this. When prepared chai style it really tastes like liquid pumpkin pie. The dry tea is made up of small particles, typical of what my Indian acquaintances use, with some cardamom seeds. Having had one or two other chais, I felt that I was cheating and not really drinking chai but rather a spiced or flavored tea.

Today we are drinking it made like any black tea and adding a bit of milk and sugar. The spices are much more subtle than Rabbit Hole. If you are looking for a good, fall tea that tastes like pumpkin pie spices, this is very good. Sandy says it would taste really good mixed with maple sugar or a touch of maple sugar. I’ll keep that in mind!

If you are looking for a chai that is as much a visual treat as an olfactory one, go with Rabbit Hole. It is 52% organic spices, and even though I did not increase the number of teaspoons in the pot the 48% that is tea base came through loud and clear, smooth and tasty.