drank Tropical Green by Harney & Sons

A day has come that I didn’t imagine would ever get here. My two oldest children do not drink tea, do not like ANY kind of tea. A couple of weeks ago, my oldest daughter told me that she was going to start drinking green tea for the health benefits. I tried to advise her on some I thought she would like, but she said she would just use the bags provided at work.

Last week, I asked her how she was enjoying the tea. She said she wasn’t enjoying it, it was just for health reasons, and it tasted like hot leaf pee. I am quoting.

Today, she came over and drank tea with me, and SHE LIKED IT!!! Sans additions! We started with this one because it is mild and she likes pineapple. She showed me one of the bags from work, a paper folded around some dust. We had a nice tea talk and I will be ordering some whole leaf tea for her. Hooray! Now to work on my son, who has been very good about tasting them when I ask and picks up on nuances right away that took me a long time to learn to distinguish, yet he hasn’t come to the tea side yet. He mainly drinks water, fruit juice, and sports drinks. But now I have hope…