I have been looking forward to trying this one! I steeped this in a gaiwan, keeping a tetsubin of hot water over a warmer nearby so I could resteep easily.

This is only my second jasmine dragon pearl green tea. The first was not a hit. I gave it away.

If you try to take this one away from me, you may draw back a nub. Just kidding! But it is very good. The first thing that impressed me when I opened the inner pouch was that the aroma was equally jasmine and buttery vegetable green tea. (My other one and the jasmine black from SS that I have are just knock-you-down, artificial jasmine.)

The steeped tea is much lighter in aroma, the jasmine subtle and the tea standing forward equally with it on the first steep. (I am sharing with youngest so I decanted into some smaller cups and started resteepng right away.). This is mild and smooth on the sip, with a nice little green bite at the end. The jasmine doesn’t overpower and doesn’t fill my nose and sinuses like someone who wears a gallon of cologne and makes it hard to breathe. It is a ight and lovely addition.

The pearls are ADORABLE at the end of the first steep, having unrolled about halfway. They unfurled fully by the third steep. I agree with the other post that this would be so pretty in a tiny glass pot. I have a glass pot but the infuser broke. I think I will buy a borosilicate glass one.

On subsequent steeps the jasmine is a little more subtle and the green tea is a bit more prominent.

I took this to four steeps without a significant reduction in flavor. Delicious! Thank you for another wonderful tea experience, Teavivre!

Dinosara

I can’t wait for my package from Teavivre to come… I’m really looking forward to trying this one.