drank Cherry Blossom by Harney & Sons

Tea with my recently converted oldest daughter again today! This time we tried Cherry Blossom from Harney and Sons. She thought it smelled sweet, and so did I. It is a blend of Chinese greens which I prefer to Japanese usually.

The first times I tried this, my palate was far less sensitive and I was really new to the delicacy of tea flavors. This time I found it much improved, though it is really my palate that is improving! The cherry scent is refreshing but not much present in the taste. The tea base is sweet, smooth, and has only the very slightest bite at the end of the sip. My daughter said it was good and dark three cups.

She still prefers Tropical Green so far, so that is what I will purchasing for her, but I hope…nay, BELIEVE! …that she will find more and more teas that she likes!