drank Paris by Harney & Sons

This was our first tea at tea party today. I haven’t made it in a very long time because I was nearly out of leaves and didn’t want to be COMPLETELY out of it! But a new box of Harney Tea is supposed to arrive tomorrow and there is a refill of Paris in there! It was wonderful as always. I noticed the berry notes a bit more this time…perhaps because it was near the end of the tin?

The Purrfect Cup

I always give my Harney flavored teas a gentle shake before opening them. Just to try to get a pretty even flavor each time. Paris is quickly becoming a favorite of mine.

Comments

The Purrfect Cup

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina