drank Fruits d'Alsace by Harney & Sons

I had a whole pot this morning with my cranberry walnut bagel from Panera. My oldest daughter, who is a new tea drinker and only drinking it for health reasons, agreed to try it even though it wasn’t green tea! We won’t go by her assessment because she doesn’t like ANY tea so far, though the better greens and whites are most welcomed.

I don’t mind it, but I really don’t think I will buy it again. It is very similar to Tower of London but not as good to me, and something about it tastes a little soapy to me. I have been trying to get past that, but I stll feel like someone left a bit of fancy guest soap in my cup. The frity flavors are nice, so if you want a Tower of London or Paris type tea with no bergamot at all, try this. Nice enough i suppose, but not one to reorder. There is too much really great tea out there!