drank Shou Mei White Tea by Igourmet.com

I am drinking this again, partly because I just couldn’t stop thinking about it and partly because I am enjoying using my new tea set so much! This is the strongest white tea I have ever tasted, much more like a wulong and with some of the mineral qualities I find in puer sometimes. Here is the tea set:

teatime traveler

Hi, Ruth Ann! I love the look of this tea set, and your description of the tea. I’ve never tried white tea, always thought they’d taste wimpy. I’ll start with this one. See you in a few months!

ashmanra

This one does have more flavor than most! Looking forward to our rendezvous-vous! If there is any left, I can bring it! :)

teatime traveler

Thanks, how kind! I do understand if there’s none left, but it’s a lovely thought. =;~) Meanwhile, check out my review of the Wilmington Tea House.

Comments

teatime traveler

ashmanra

teatime traveler

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina