I have been going about this all the wrong way. I had been trying to lure my two eldest kids into tea drinking with the teas I considered mainstream. I should have known better. Of all the teas I have managed to get them to try, this has been the one they like best.

This is one of the mildest puerh teas I have ever had. The tuo cha took a little time to open up, but oh, was it ever worth it! Leather, horse tack, good earth, it is all here. It is naturally sweet and smooth, and I drink all puerh tea with no additions.

We used a six ounce pot and fairness cup and I guess we resteeped about six times. Aaah! If this had been a fishy puerh, I don’t know if I could have enticed them to drink it, though even the fishy smelling ones have tasted earthy and not fishy to me.

And the best part was that my son drank cup after cup after tiny little cup with me! Hooray! Now ALL my kids drink tea with me, each of them a different kind, but that is okay! I like many kinds!

Thank you, Angel and Teavivre! I am excited about that rose puerh that is on its way.