drank SoHo Blend by Harney & Sons

I am finishing my sample from SimplyJenW today with my friend. I have already said how I feel about it. Nice smooth tea base, great chocolate flavor, creamy coconut.

My friend said, “Let’s split a one pound bag!”. So there you have her opinion!

Thank you, Jen! I think we will also be ordering chocolate and strawberry puer from Lupicia.

SimplyJenW

Always glad to further the cause of good tea! ;)

QuiltGuppy

Mmm… sounds diving! I really need to revisit Harneys. :)

QuiltGuppy

Yeah, that should be divine. Diving is good, too, I guess. ;)

ashmanra

Just placed my order! I am so thrilled that my oldest two kids are now drinking tea. Oldest daughter texted tonight and asked me to order some white and green for her. How could I not order a pound of this at the same time? Teanow coupon code still working, so if you are already hitting the $50 free shipping mark, might as well use it!

Comments

SimplyJenW

Always glad to further the cause of good tea! ;)

QuiltGuppy

Mmm… sounds diving! I really need to revisit Harneys. :)

QuiltGuppy

Yeah, that should be divine. Diving is good, too, I guess. ;)

ashmanra

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina