Iced from yesterday. Disappointingly bland. Not sure if it is the tea or me, but considering how yummy this tea is hot, I’m guessing I didn’t steep long enough before icing.

That makes me feel like I’ve put it on a cake. Which I didn’t. Though now that I think about it, I’m intrigued by the thought of tea-flavored icing.

ETA: Hmm, maybe it isn’t me because as the tea warms up a bit, more of the yummy flavor comes out. So I think this is a tea that is best hot.

takgoti

Hmm…tea icing. Could be scrumptious. Could be a disaster waiting to happen. It does make one wonder. Someone has to have made this. I believe I might have heard tale of a green tea cupcake around these parts.

Auggy

Oooh, green tea cupcake. I’m intrigued!

Icing-wise, I’m thinking of a pound-cake like icing. Maybe on a green tea cupcake. Hehe.

Carolyn

In Isa Chandra Moskowitz’s “Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World” she has a recipe for green tea cupcakes with green tea glaze and almond flowers. Her recipes are absolutely out of this world. You might want to take a look at that. (Or, come to think of it, I might want to try this out.)

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Tea icing does sound yummy to me.

Auggy

@Carolyn: OMG, that sounds good. I’m going to have to hunt that down. Thanks!

Comments

takgoti

Auggy

Oooh, green tea cupcake. I’m intrigued!

Carolyn

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Tea icing does sound yummy to me.

Auggy

@Carolyn: OMG, that sounds good. I’m going to have to hunt that down. Thanks!

1 – 10 – Bleck. Didn’t finish the cup.
11 – 25 – Drinkable. But don’t punish me by making me have it again.
26 – 40 – Meh. Most likely will see if the husband likes it iced.
41 – 60 – Okayish. Maybe one day I’ll kill off what I have in my pantry.
61 – 75 – Decent. I might pick some up if I needed tea.
76 – 85 – Nice. I’d probably buy but wouldn’t hunt it down.
86 – 100 – Yum! I will hunt down the vendor to get this tea!

Not that anyone but me particularly cares, but there it is.

Texas