I’m feeling uninspired by this tea today. It has a light flavor, not overwhelmingly lemon (which is good) but just seems to be missing a little something (which is bad). It needs to be treated as a more delicate black (because it is) but I keep forgetting that (because I’m not awake first thing in the morning).

takgoti

That not being awake in the morning thing is why I am eternally indebted to the inventor of the post-it. I stick them on everything when I am actually awake to remind myself of things that I forget when stupid o’clock rolls around.

Auggy

Haha! I actually have a post-it note inside my tea cabinet with the amount of leaf I need to make up a pot of black tea to fill my and hubby’s travel tumblers. I can’t do the math to figure out 16oz + 12oz = Xg at 7:30am!

Jillian

I usually just use a tea bag in the morning on school days (yes, I know, shame on me). Bagged tea is a lot harder to wreck when I’m feeling like a zombie and not paying attention.

Comments

takgoti

Auggy

Jillian

1 – 10 – Bleck. Didn’t finish the cup.
11 – 25 – Drinkable. But don’t punish me by making me have it again.
26 – 40 – Meh. Most likely will see if the husband likes it iced.
41 – 60 – Okayish. Maybe one day I’ll kill off what I have in my pantry.
61 – 75 – Decent. I might pick some up if I needed tea.
76 – 85 – Nice. I’d probably buy but wouldn’t hunt it down.
86 – 100 – Yum! I will hunt down the vendor to get this tea!

Not that anyone but me particularly cares, but there it is.

Texas