drank Yunnan Gold by Adagio Teas

Thanks to Lena for sharing some of this! I’ve had this before, but it was right when I first started drinking tea and I didn’t appreciated it so I’m glad to have a chance to try this again now that I like Yunnan.

Teance’s Yunnan Gold is the only Yunnan I’ve had recently but I think this one is a little better. It’s still smooth and tastes (what I think of as) peppery. But I think the overall taste of this one is richer than Teance’s version by a hair. I might break out some of the other stuff later today to test for sure.

Jillian

le gaspeth Is that the elusive pepper taste?! ;)

LENA

“le gaspeth” made me laugh!

I’m glad you like it! Maybe in a few months we can swap again with new teas. :)

Auggy

@Jillian: I think it’s the pepper taste – but it is different – kind of like the difference between sea salt and normal salt. So sea pepper?

@Lena: I like that idea! Seeing that you liked the darjeeling I sent made me wish I had included another one I have, Milrik Valley, I think it is? Anyway, I think you’d like it!

Comments

Jillian

le gaspeth Is that the elusive pepper taste?! ;)

LENA

“le gaspeth” made me laugh!

I’m glad you like it! Maybe in a few months we can swap again with new teas. :)

Auggy

1 – 10 – Bleck. Didn’t finish the cup.
11 – 25 – Drinkable. But don’t punish me by making me have it again.
26 – 40 – Meh. Most likely will see if the husband likes it iced.
41 – 60 – Okayish. Maybe one day I’ll kill off what I have in my pantry.
61 – 75 – Decent. I might pick some up if I needed tea.
76 – 85 – Nice. I’d probably buy but wouldn’t hunt it down.
86 – 100 – Yum! I will hunt down the vendor to get this tea!

Not that anyone but me particularly cares, but there it is.

Texas