drank Snow Buds (Xue Ya) by Rishi Tea

The leaves smell yummy but I can’t place the smell. It’s good though. Sweet. Green. Brewing it smells like a sweet green, not white. The notes say a grassy highnote and a hazelnut finish. I totally get the grassy. Not sure about the hazelnut since pretty much my only exposure to that flavor is flavored coffees and teas which I can’t imagine the actual nut tasting like. There is a light-ish nutty taste at the end that I’m guessing is hazelnut? It doesn’t taste quite like the taste that I think is chestnut but has a similar-ish note. Anyway, it has little to no salty taste I get from Chinese greens so I’m liking this.