drank Lemongreen by Tavalon Tea

Lots of lemongrass. I’m anticipating something very lemongrass-y. But this smells nice.

I’m surprised – the taste isn’t overwhelmingly lemon/citrus. The smell certainly is but not the taste. The main flavor is sweet, fresh and light, but there is a nice, comforting mellow note running underneath the citrus-y and fresh lemongrass that has to be the green tea. It makes a light, refreshing tea have a little more depth. Quiet enjoyable.

takgoti

Blerg, I need to get around to logging this one. Really, I need to stop being lazy about logging teas in general. I was also surprised at how light this one was.

Auggy

I was too! I expected to be smacked with lemongrass but it was really lovely. And it is very odd to log teas from you before you log them! :P

takgoti

You’re just outing my lack of logging is all. I drink too much tea and I like having things down when I log them, so it makes for some gaps. Okay, a lot of gaps.

Auggy

I log everything. Probably to the point of absurdity. But I do.

Comments

takgoti

Auggy

I log everything. Probably to the point of absurdity. But I do.

1 – 10 – Bleck. Didn’t finish the cup.
11 – 25 – Drinkable. But don’t punish me by making me have it again.
26 – 40 – Meh. Most likely will see if the husband likes it iced.
41 – 60 – Okayish. Maybe one day I’ll kill off what I have in my pantry.
61 – 75 – Decent. I might pick some up if I needed tea.
76 – 85 – Nice. I’d probably buy but wouldn’t hunt it down.
86 – 100 – Yum! I will hunt down the vendor to get this tea!

Not that anyone but me particularly cares, but there it is.

Texas