Perhaps this wasn’t the best choice for my morning tea – I have a feeling my tongue will be tingling for a good portion of today.

I’m still surprised by how mild tasting this tea is. To me, it is a mild, thin, lightly vanilla-ish tea that has a sweet warmth to the smell and a nice tingle on the tongue from the taste. Actually, it seems a bit spicier than the last time I had it. Potentially because there was more chili in the bottom of my sample and/or the fact that my mouth and throat tends to be more sensitive to spice when I have a cold (which is almost fully gone – YAY!).

I do think this tea would be better if I could find some actual chocolate taste in it. I’m a little tempted to dissolve a bit of chocolate into it, but that might be a little too thick for the tea. Something to contemplate. Ironically, though, I shared this with the husband thinking he would like it due to the chili. I didn’t tell him what it was and asked him how he liked it. His response, " I’m not really a fan." Why not? “It tastes likes there is chocolate and I don’t like chocolate in my tea.” Huh.