My head is killing me (I think I was grinding my teeth last night) and I’m really groggy. First order of business (okay, really second since I had to put a robe on) was to get tea. The hubby is in the shower but I’m too impatient to wait so instead of brewing two servings of morning tea, I’m being evil and only brewing one (I’ll make him something when he is ready though so I’m not that evil). I had this one next to my zojirushi and I thought it seemed like a great idea.

I was right. Smoky, smooth, sweet (hmm, how many s-adjectives can I come up with?)… This taste of this is striking and strong enough that it is pretty much like a nice cup of morning coffee for me. One I don’t have to sugar or cream to death (I have heard that lapsang souchong is good with a little milk and sugar but I haven’t tried it… however if that is true, I’d imagine it’d work in this tea too even though it is a blend). This tea simultaneously wakes me up and makes me want to cuddle with it.

Cup’s empty. Need more. But at least I feel alive now.