drank Lemongreen by Tavalon Tea

I’m doing pretty good about continuing to finish off teas – yay! Which is really good because I just might have placed two orders. Yeah. I need to make the room.

So I don’t remember this tea. At all. Oh, I know I’ve had it. I see the tasting note. But what it tastes like? I have no memory. And if I didn’t see the tasting note, I would probably totally forget I’ve tried this already. That doesn’t say a whole lot of great about this tea. Which is kind of a shame because it’s a nice tea. Not super-lemony (which is surprising based on how the dry leaf smells) but enough to be refreshing but the green tea underneath that makes it comforting and a little toasty (in a green way).

But yeah. Not a very memorable tea. Oh well. Dropping the rating just a few points for being totally forgettable.

4g/8oz