drank Yunnan Jig by Adagio Teas

The smell of this made one of my coworkers state, “That’s a lot better than what I get out of a Lipton bag.” You know it. Maybe one day they will be tempted enough to take me up on my offer of making them a cup.

This is sweet in a way that reminds me of cane syrup, a little earthy, brisk and fuller bodied than the Yunnan Gold I’ve had. It also leaves a pleasant peppery tingle on my tongue after I swallow. I was prepared for the more breakfast-like intensity of this tea this time so I’m appreciating it more and have upped the rating a little. This would really make a fantastic morning tea I think, and one that I would hope could stand up to a little doctoring because that’s just how I roll with my morning teas.
3g/6oz

Ricky

Haha, it’s like how I offered my coworker a bunch of tea leaves and now he won’t drink his twinnings because he knows the quality isn’t up to par.