drank Breakfast Blend by Samovar

I could really get in to having stouter Yunnans for my first-thing-in-the-morning tea. Between this and Andrews & Dunham’s Yunnan, I’m finding that I love having a bold, slightly aggressive but still surprisingly smooth tea first thing in the morning. This one is probably a hair less growly than the Tiger but it has a slightly sweeter, fuller taste that makes it quite nummy. No milk or sugar is needed though it stands up to it very well. Quite a nice way to start the day – stout enough (and with enough caffeine) to give me a good wake up but smooth enough that I don’t need to add anything to it to make it friendly. I imagine it is somewhat similar to starting the day with an expensively smooth coffee.

Doulton

Excellent review. I’ll have to try this blend.

Auggy

Thanks! It’s quite the tasty cup!