drank Grapefruit Green by Lupicia

Based on the smell, I anticipate an obnoxiously sweet grapefruit taste. But it’s much milder than that. A green tea taste with a light, enveloping, faintly grapefruit taste. Quite tasty but I kind of want the obnoxiousness.

Jenny

Oh I like this tea for the same reason (kinda). I’m not the biggest grapefruit fan — but the grapefruit-ness of this tea is so subtle that I actually brew some of my roomie’s stash of it from time to time.

Auggy

The smell on this one reminds me of a grapefruit gum I love and I just end up a little sad that it tastes more like tea instead of gum. But I will say that I think Lupicia does a really good job of making their flavored teas not be obnoxious and it’s one of the reasons I tend to like their flavored teas so.

Comments

Jenny

Auggy

1 – 10 – Bleck. Didn’t finish the cup.
11 – 25 – Drinkable. But don’t punish me by making me have it again.
26 – 40 – Meh. Most likely will see if the husband likes it iced.
41 – 60 – Okayish. Maybe one day I’ll kill off what I have in my pantry.
61 – 75 – Decent. I might pick some up if I needed tea.
76 – 85 – Nice. I’d probably buy but wouldn’t hunt it down.
86 – 100 – Yum! I will hunt down the vendor to get this tea!

Not that anyone but me particularly cares, but there it is.

Texas