The tea smells like strawberry or raspberry leaves. And it tastes rather berry-y and leafy, too. There is a hint of berry + leafy flavor and a hint of tart, then a clean tingly mint finish. About half way into my cup, I added a little sugar and half & half and that seemed to bring out the mint and push the berry to the back a bit. All in all, I think it’s probably a pretty interesting tea but it just combines all of my not-favorite flavors (raspberry-ish-ness, raw-ish leaf, mint) into one tea so I just don’t enjoy it. I can easily see others with different tastes liking it though.

‘raspberry-ish-ness’. Awesome word. :D

Auggy

Hehe – I would say I try, but honestly, I don’t. If I did, I might be able to come up with descriptions that had fewer hyphens. But hyphens are my friends so I must use them.

Angrboda

Heh, I answered ‘something middle-ish-ly’ just yesterday afternoon when asked when in a specific period it would suit me best to have my summer holiday. :p

Comments

Angrboda

‘raspberry-ish-ness’. Awesome word. :D

Auggy

Angrboda

1 – 10 – Bleck. Didn’t finish the cup.
11 – 25 – Drinkable. But don’t punish me by making me have it again.
26 – 40 – Meh. Most likely will see if the husband likes it iced.
41 – 60 – Okayish. Maybe one day I’ll kill off what I have in my pantry.
61 – 75 – Decent. I might pick some up if I needed tea.
76 – 85 – Nice. I’d probably buy but wouldn’t hunt it down.
86 – 100 – Yum! I will hunt down the vendor to get this tea!

Not that anyone but me particularly cares, but there it is.

Texas