drank Irish Breakfast by Teas Etc

I’m still on my breakfast blend kick so I picked up an ounce of this when I made my Teas Etc order. It has a nice bakey flavor to it that reminds me of Thomas Sampson but just a hint. It has a nice sweet malty flavor at the end. There’s a good weight to it but the texture is nicely smooth. It’s not the most distinctive Irish Breakfast but it is pretty tasty. Today I had it with a little sugar and half & half (because that’s how I roll) so I still need to try it straight to see how that turns out. But right now, while this wouldn’t be my IB of perfection, I could definitely see myself rebuying it.