drank Red Hood by Premium Steap

Okay, this has been bugging me. Why is it Premium Steap? Why not Steep? What is a Steap? I feel like I’m missing something. Anyone? Anyone? Buller?

Anyway, tea. Oooh, toasty. This smells like fruits so heavily grilled they are past caramelized and almost into burnt. But in a good way. The taste is a lot milder as far as the toasty, but it is still there. It tastes a lot like grilled peaches and something else… something a little reedy maybe? It’s a very wet taste. There’s no astringency to this, just sweetness and light toasty-ness.

This is a tasty tea and my cup emptied surprisingly quick. I can’t say this something that I require in my pantry, but it’s tasty enough that I would enjoy it if I had some. Since this is so different from my typical, it’s a little hard to rate. I reserve the right to bump it up a bit if I find myself thinking this tea at non-tea times.
3.6g/7oz

__Morgana__

Maybe they’re BEAtles fans? No other guess. Lol.

S

Maybe it’s supposed to be like s TEA p? Haha, I have no idea…

Stephanie

I think you’re right Shanti! I think it is supposed to be like S*TEA*p!

__Morgana__

Shanti’s answer makes a lot more sense than mine. I vote for that one! Lol.

Jillian

Typo? LOL :D

JacquelineM

Yes, Shanti is correct :) sTEAp! It’s funny because it’s a very elegant shop – not cutesy at all – except for the sTEAp!

Auggy

Yay! I’m so glad I asked! And that makes sense so I feel much better!