drank Osmanthus Oolong by Premium Steap

Wow. Seriously, wow. This is sweet. Really sweet. It tastes a bit like eating honeysuckle nectar and chasing it with a bite of thin, newly-sprouted branch. The woody branch bit is fairly similar to the woody/reedy taste from last night’s ginseng oolong. So branch plus the honeysuckle is what I’m guessing Osmanthus tastes like? Anyway, the sweet, light honeysuckle taste is a bit contrary to the green branch taste but at the same time the branch taste grounds the sweetness, keeping it from being too extreme.

The second steep (3:00) has the flavors meshing better so it taste more like a darker floral taste and not quite as sweet. It doesn’t taste anything like rose, but for some reason that’s the comparison that now pops in my mind.

Anyway, I think I prefer last night’s ginseng oolong over this one, but just by a hair or two.
3.6g/7oz

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Wow, this sounds so good.