drank St Petersburg by Kusmi Tea

Sadly, I am decupboarding this one today. This tea (and Troika) will definitely be repurchased once I am allowed to buy tea again. I really enjoy the rich feel of this tea – the feel of it plus the fruity, creamy, caramel-y sweetness just makes this tea a treat to drink.

__Morgana__

Allowed to buy tea again. Heh.

I am feeling the need to slow down, myself. A lot.

Auggy

Well, my slow down has been self-imposed but not because I have too much tea (cause I do but when has that ever stopped me?) but rather because we are planning to pay off the house next month so any spare money goes to that. I am already planning 3 different orders once I get my discretionary budget back!

katers

I don’t let myself buy any tea until I’ve emptied a tin. It keeps me slower. We only have so many tins between me, my sister and my only-chai drinking mother (I do not drink chai. At all. So tins/mason jars used for chai don’t even go into my tin/jar count). If I don’t do it this way, I know for a fact I will not have any money to pay for school.

Comments

__Morgana__

Allowed to buy tea again. Heh.

I am feeling the need to slow down, myself. A lot.

Auggy

katers

1 – 10 – Bleck. Didn’t finish the cup.
11 – 25 – Drinkable. But don’t punish me by making me have it again.
26 – 40 – Meh. Most likely will see if the husband likes it iced.
41 – 60 – Okayish. Maybe one day I’ll kill off what I have in my pantry.
61 – 75 – Decent. I might pick some up if I needed tea.
76 – 85 – Nice. I’d probably buy but wouldn’t hunt it down.
86 – 100 – Yum! I will hunt down the vendor to get this tea!

Not that anyone but me particularly cares, but there it is.

Texas